Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 454584
boot.iso should not need to download stage2.img?
Last modified: 2009-02-16 15:32:20 EST
Description of problem:
I understood that stage2.img is now included in boot.iso so the text installer
need to download it before moving to stage2.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. boot boot.iso
2. text installer asks Installation Method
3. anaconda tries to load stage2.img
2. need to select URL or nfs and give source
3. anaconda is unable to load or mount image
2. installer to proceed to stage2
3. (image to mount)
You'd think that. And yet....
I believe a fix is being worked on. In the meantime, passing
as an argument seems to be working.
Peter fixed this. We should have it in the next build of anaconda.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 10 development cycle.
Changing version to '10'.
More information and reason for this action is here: