Spec URL: http://wilsonet.com/packages/cx18-firmware/cx18-firmware.spec
SRPM URL: http://wilsonet.com/packages/cx18-firmware/cx18-firmware-20080628-1.src.rpm
Description: This package contains the firmware for Conexant cx23418-based
video capture devices, such as the Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600.
See http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Main_Page and/or the documentation in the tarball for additional details.
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- firmware license OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible/english
- source matches upstream
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- does not need to own all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: cx18-firmware
Short Description: Firmware for Conexant cx23418-based video capture devices
Branches: F-8 F-9
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Nb: the intention here is to build in F8 and let that be inherited up through F9
and devel, since this is a noarch firmware package.
Packages are up since a while, closing on behalf of Jarod.