Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 456160
Channel subscription counts not 'remembered' on pagination
Last modified: 2008-09-02 12:52:00 EDT
Description of problem:
When we paginate across the Org Channel Subscriptions page, the channel
entitlement numbers are not persisted. If the customer/user of this page has
to hit update entitlements on a per page basis the point of pagination is lost..
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 5.1 and greater
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as sat admin and set your pagination preference to 5.
2. Make sure you have more than 5 channels synced..
3. Satellite Tools -> Organizations -> Select an org -> Subscriptions ->
Software Channel Entitlements
4. Update one of the "Proposed Totals"
5. Hit'>' to go to the next page
6. Hit'<' to go to the previous page
Notice the proposed totals are not retained :(..
Proposed totals are not retained
Totals on the page are retained
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 361601 ***