On 7th July 2008 Zip 3.0 was released, it have many huge improvements, please
consider updating it in rawhide.
Notable changes from website:
* large-file support (i.e., > 2GB)
* support for more than 65536 files per archive
* multi-part archive support
* bzip2 compression support
* Unicode (UTF-8) filename and (partial) comment support
* difference mode (for incremental backups)
* filesystem-synch mode
* cross-archive copy mode
* extended progress info and logging
* improved archive-fixing support
* improved streaming and piping
* improved command-line parser
* improved Unix FIFO support
* Unix 32-bit UIDs/GIDs (requires UnZip 6.0 to restore)
Any chance to include Zip 3.0 before Fedora 10 release?
I see not :( Maybe update it in F11 or at least in rawhide?
Package maintainer was changed -> changing the bug owner.