Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 458775
storage servers couldn't be removed from default resource node
Last modified: 2010-03-16 13:14:15 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the oVirt Developer Version
2. Log in the oVirt Administration User Interface.
3. Click "default" node in the Navigator panel
4. Click "Storage" tab on the menu bar and create storage servers by clicking "Create Storage Server" (the new created storage server displays on the Storage Page of the default resource pool)
5. Select the check box of the storage server that created just now and click "Move" on the Storage Server toolbar
A pop up message displays "Storage Pools were successfully moved.". After click "OK" in the pop up window the storage server which expected to be removed is still there.
The storage server should be removed successfully or the pop up message shouldn't say that
I tested this bug for ovirt-0.95 on fedora 9.And it has been modified and works well.