Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 459312
Review Request: perl-DateTime-Format-DateManip - Convert Date::Manip to DateTime and vice versa
Last modified: 2008-08-24 16:23:52 EDT
SRPM URL: http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/review/perl-DateTime-Format-DateManip-0.04-1.fc8.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/review/perl-DateTime-Format-DateManip.spec
DateTime::Format::DateManip is a class that knows how to convert between
Date::Manip dates and durations and DateTime and DateTime::Duration
objects. Recurrences are note yet supported.
Not much to say, really.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(DateTime::Format::DateManip) = 0.04
perl-DateTime-Format-DateManip = 0.04-1.fc10
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=7, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr 0.01 sys + 0.35 cusr 0.02
csys = 0.39 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-DateTime-Format-DateManip
Short Description: Convert Date::Manip to DateTime and vice versa
Branches: F-8, F-9, devel
Imported and building. Thanks for the review! :-)