Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 459388
Bluetooth Phone Sync fails on "At least one objenit hat problems while connecting"
Last modified: 2008-10-24 08:12:41 EDT
Description of problem:
In Fedora 8, I used to sync my phone with KDEPIM perfectly. However, since the upgrade to FC9, I cannot sync - the "leg" that connects to the phone fails with the error message "At least one objenit hat problems while connecting".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start your favorite syncing application (for me: Kitchensync)
2. Make sure it is set up properly (I checked with the bluez-tools, esp. 'hcitool scan' and 'sdptool browse <mac addr>')
Failure to syncronize and appearance of error message "At least one objenit hat problems while connecting"
Syncronization with addressbook, as it worked in FC8.
Phone is a SonyEricsson K800i
OOPS, step 3 to reproduce is obviously "syncronize". By the way, I googled for the error message and found nothing particularly helpful.
I now realize that this is essentially a duplicate of bug #447557, which I had filed previously. But the problem is still present, and it is quite crippling for desktop users.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 447557 ***