Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 460253
Review Request: qle - A QSO Logger and log Editor
Last modified: 2008-12-13 10:03:29 EST
Spec URL: http://lucilanga.fedorapeople.org/qle.spec
SRPM URL: http://lucilanga.fedorapeople.org/qle-0.0.10-1.fc9.src.rpm
Description: The qle-package is a graphic QSO log viewer, log editor and QSO logger for amateur radio operators.
'qle' stands for QSO Logger and Editor. It is a Perl/Tk script that
logs (or modifies) QSOs directly in a fast and light-weight SQLite
Intended use: casual logging of rag-chew and contest QSOs. The logger
caters for CW operators.
Table headings, fonts, colours and other attributes are set in a
user-editable configuration file. The SQLite log schema supplied may
be altered to suit your taste, provided the configuration file is
.. added missing desktop file and bumped version
This one builds, and is rather simple.
I guess it might be nice to define QSO somewhere in your %description. I guess it makes sense to those who already know what it means, but it means nothing to me.
This package should own /etc/qle
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK (maybe define QSO)
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
config(qle) = 0.0.10-2.fc10
qle = 0.0.10-2.fc10
config(qle) = 0.0.10-2.fc10
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. It seems to work when I run
it, although I've no idea how to do anything.
X fails to own /erc/qle
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* desktop files valid and installed properly.
> I guess it might be nice to define QSO somewhere in your %description. I guess
> it makes sense to those who already know what it means, but it means nothing to
> This package should own /etc/qle
Looks good; thanks.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: qle
Short Description: A QSO Logger and log Editor
Branches: F-8 F-9 devel EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
qle-0.0.10-5.fc8 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 8.
qle-0.0.10-5.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9.
qle-0.0.10-5.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
qle-0.0.10-5.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
qle-0.0.10-5.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
qle-0.0.10-5.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.