Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 460309
Errata Search: searching for firefox package results in bad result
Last modified: 2009-01-22 11:29:51 EST
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RHN
2. Make sure RHN is populated w/ systems and errata and have the Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (v. 4 for 32-bit x86) channel synced
3. Navagate to "Errata" on the main navigation bar
4. Navagate to "Advanced Search" on the left pane menu
5. The "Erratum Search" page should appear
6. Uncheck "Security Advisory"
7. Enter "firefox" into search box
8. select "Package name" from "what to search" drop down
9. Hit search
All resulting errata have a package on the packages tab with the name firefox.
An image magick errata "RHSA-2008:0145" was included.
Not seeing this with latest git "master" which will become spacewalk 0.4.
This problem might have been fixed when we tweaked some threshold settings.
I got 4 results all with firefox. Properly searched clone errata as well.
Type Advisory Package Name Issue Date
[Bug Fix Advisory] RHBA-2008:0147 firefox
[Product Enhancement Advisory] RHEA-2008:0479 firefox
[Bug Fix Advisory] CLBA-2008:0147 firefox
[Product Enhancement Advisory] CLEA-2008:0479 firefox