Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 461408
Review Request: laf-widget - Support and base set of additional behaviour and widgets in java look-and-feels
Last modified: 2008-10-12 11:36:26 EDT
Spec URL: http://cassmodiah.fedorapeople.org/laf-widget-3.3/laf-widget.spec
SRPM URL: http://cassmodiah.fedorapeople.org/laf-widget-3.3/laf-widget-3.3-1.fc9.src.rpm
Description: This project contains a collection of "behavioural traits" or "widgets" for
third-party Swing look-and-feels. The list of currently provided widgets:
* Auto-completion (model-based / free-text) on editable combo boxes.
* Hover preview of minimized internal frames on desktop icons.
* Menu search panel on menu bars.
* Hover preview of tab in tabbed panes.
* Overview dialog on tabbed panes with optional periodic refresh.
* Tab paging on tabbed panes.
* Password strength checker on password fields.
* Lock border on non-editable text components and
model-based editable combo boxes.
* Select all text in text component on focus gain.
* Context menu on text components with edit actions
(copy / paste / cut / delete / select all).
* Enhanced drag-and-drop support for trees.
* Scroll pane selector.
* Selecting / deselecting in text components on Escape key press.
I tried to create javadoc, but I couldn't.
new upstream release