Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 463079
Review Request: ibp - A tool to show which IBP beacons are transmitting
Last modified: 2008-12-13 10:08:17 EST
Spec URL: http://lucilanga.fedorapeople.org/ibp.spec
SRPM URL: http://lucilanga.fedorapeople.org/ibp-0.21-1.fc9.src.rpm
Description: The International Beacon Project is a set of 18 amateur (ham) radio
transmitters around the world, each of which transmit every 3 minutes on a set
of 5 short-wave frequencies. This allows short-wave radio users to quickly
assess the current worldwide propagation conditions.
Much more information can be found on http://www.ncdxf.org/beacons.html
Not much to say about this one.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
ibp = 0.21-1.fc10
ibp(x86-64) = 0.21-1.fc10
* %check is not present; seems to run OK although I've no idea how to interpret
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
* desktop files valid and installed properly.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: ibp
Short Description: A tool to show which IBP beacons are transmitting
Branches: F-8 F-9 devel EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
cvs done (also with F-10 branch).
ibp-0.21-2.fc8 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 8.
ibp-0.21-1.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9.
ibp-0.21-1.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
ibp-0.21-1.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
ibp-0.21-1.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
ibp-0.21-2.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.