Description of problem:
Rawhide and all earlier Fedoras are on quodlibet-1.0; v2.0 is out.
Ping? New quodlibet: http://code.google.com/p/quodlibet/
I've tried a simple update version number and rebuild but that didn't work... I haven't had the time yet to go back and figure out what other spec file changes I need to get the package building.
Created attachment 348777 [details]
Patch for quodlibet.spec for Quod Libet 2.0 support
I've made needed changes in spec-file for Quod Libet 2.0:
- Changed version and release.
- Fixed URLs (the project moved to Google Code hosting).
- Removed libgpod patch (the issue with it was fixed in mainline).
- Added patch for Python 2.6 support (from Quod Libet upstream).
- Fixed dependencies versions (according to Quod Libet README).
- Fixed path for plugins (now they live in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/quodlibet/plugins).
- Removed instructions for building mmkeys (not sure, but they seem to be unneeded anymore).
- Fixed building command (now setup.py is used instead of make).
- Fixed *.desktop-files processing.
TODO: add record to the changelog (not sure what to write there).
Tested on Fedora 11 x86_64.
Created attachment 348778 [details]
Patch from Quod Libet upstream for Python 2.6 support
Created attachment 348779 [details]
Patch for dl-quodlibet-plugins.sh for Quod Libet 2.0 support
And the third (trivial) patch. Updated plugins revision.
I hope my patches will help you. Thanks in advance.
Created attachment 350529 [details]
Patch for spec-file for Quod Libet 2.1 support
Yesterday Quod Libet 2.1 has been released: http://code.google.com/p/quodlibet/downloads/list
I've modified the patch for spec-file to support it. Patch for Python 2.6 support is not needed anymore (it's in mainline). I've also created a new script that downloads and packs plugins because Quod Libet has completely moved to Mercurial and previous dl-quodlibet-plugins.sh is not actual anymore.
Tested on Fedora 11 x86_64.
Created attachment 350530 [details]
quodlibet-get-plugins.sh -- new plugins download script
This script replaces dl-quodlibet-plugins.sh. It downloads and packs Quod Libet plugins from Mercurial repository. Output package has the same name and structure.
quodlibet-2.1-1.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
quodlibet-2.1-1.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update quodlibet'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F11/FEDORA-2009-7439
quodlibet-2.1-1.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.