Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 468150
iSCSI luns deleted continue to appear in the UI and newly created does not come
Last modified: 2014-07-06 15:31:03 EDT
Description of problem:
I deleted luns from my iSCSI target and created new ones. The problem is that in the UI, the former luns continue to be shown and the new ones does not appear.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
It's on version 0.95 (built from sources using instructions on the ovirt website)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create 2 luns in an iSCSI target
2. add the target as storage host in the UI
3. delete the 2 luns and create 3 new ones of different size
4. refresh the volume list
the 2 first luns are still in the UI, the 3 new do not appear.
only see the 3 new ones.
- a refresh_pool message is well added to the taskomatic.log without any error messages.
- on the ovirt appliance accessing to the target in the console with iscsiadm gives the good result (3 new luns and not the 2 ancient ones)
- deleting the target on the filer, creating a new one with all the luns mapped to it and importing as storage pool in the UI works well
- filer is : openfiler 2.3, up to date, to manage iSCSI targets.
This may now be fixed -- Ian can you verify?
This is fixed with a combination of allowing the deletion of luns that don't really exist as well as the recent addition of using refresh() on pools.
Closing out this ancient bug.