Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 470082
SystemSearch is clearing entries in System Set Manager
Last modified: 2009-01-22 11:30:16 EST
Description of problem:
System search (Advanced Search under systems) is clearing the entries in the system set manager.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Systems select several systems so they are in the system set manager
2. Verify that upper right hand corner says something like "5 Systems Selected"
3. Go to "Systems->Advanced Search"
4. Notice that upper right corner still says "5 Systems Selected"
5. Perform any search
6. Notice that upper right corner NOW says "No Systems Selected"
System Set Manager is cleared after a search. This also breaks searches inside of System Set Manager.
System Set Manager should not be cleared.
pretty bad regression in behavior. I would like this fixed within the next week if possible.
I suggest fix goes into master and spacewalk 0.3 git branch. We track this, rebuild 0.3 packages, test and then push fixed package(s) once available to 0.3 repo.
Fix in RELEASE-0.3 branch
This is the fix for master
System Set Manager is no longer affected.