Description of Problem:
If you have a TODO with sub-TODO items, and collapse the TODO so
the sub TODO items are not shown, then change views to the 31 day
fullscreen calendar and back, your full TODO list is now fully expanded.
How Reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a todo list with a handful of items
2. Make one of the middle items have 3 sub todo items.
3. Make another one have multiple subtodo items
4. Collapse all items with subtodo's so it shows the + signs on each
5. Change korganizer views to the 31 day fullscreen calendar
6. Change view back to TODO + 1 day view or week view.
All subtodo lists are now expanded trees and all sub items are showing.
This makes the ability to collapse a tree member pretty useless
especially if you have multiple items with many sub todo's because your
collapses are lost as soon as you change views.
The app remembers this stuff, including when you close the app so that
restarting it gets you the exact tree view you had with expanded and
collapsed todo items.
Wear brightly colored clothing when riding a bicycle at night.
Korganizer sucks. ;o)