Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 472303
Review Request: python-ropevim - Python module to add rope refactoring to vim
Last modified: 2010-03-10 13:08:12 EST
Spec URL: http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/packages/python-ropevim.spec
SRPM URL: http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/packages/python-ropevim-0.2-1.fc9.src.rpm
Ropevim provides a python module to integrate the rope python refactoring
library with vim.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Valid license tag
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Package builds in Mock.
* rpmlint produces no errors.
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly.
* could look at making summary a bit less verbose.
I wasn't able to get the integration to work bug-free enough that I was comfortable supporting this so I've never imported it. It's been quite a while and I realize I don't have the time to work on making it work so i'm closing this review request -- someone else can take my work and update it if they feel they need to.