Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 474391
Review Request: libbase - JFree Base Services
Last modified: 2009-03-09 06:11:10 EDT
Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/rpms/libbase.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/rpms/libbase-1.0.0-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: libbase - JFree Base Services
libbase is a new dependency of the jfreereport family of packages, e.g. jcommon, jcommon-serializer etc which themselves are a dependency of openoffice.org's openoffice.org-report-designer
Filed three months ago in anticipation, but today is when it becomes a requirement for 3.1 :-(
Sorry nobody has looked at this for so long; I've been mostly taking a break from reviewing packages.
This package looks fine; the only question I have is whether build-jar-repository should be called in %prep or in %build. The guidelines don't say one way or the other. I don't think this is worth holding things up over, although personally I like to be able to prep a package without installing its dependencies.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
libbase = 1.0.0-1.fc11
libbase(x86-64) = 1.0.0-1.fc11
java-gcj-compat >= 1.0.31
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (gcj database rebuilding).
* code, not content.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no pre-built jars
* single jar, named after the package
* jarfiles are under _javadir.
* javadocs are under _javadocdir.
* ant called properly.
* no wrapper script necessary.
* gcj called properly.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: libbase
Short Description: JFree Base Services