Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 474816
Review Request: perl-Text-FindIndent - heuristically determine the indent style
Last modified: 2008-12-10 02:21:15 EST
Spec URL: http://mmaslano.fedorapeople.org/perl-Text-FindIndent/perl-Text-FindIndent.spec
SRPM URL: http://mmaslano.fedorapeople.org/perl-Text-FindIndent/perl-Text-FindIndent-0.03-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: This is an experimental distribution that attempts to intuit the underlying indent "policy" for a text file (most likely a source code file).
Not much to say about this one.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Text::FindIndent) = 0.03
perl-Text-FindIndent = 0.03-1.fc11
perl >= 0:5.00503
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=35, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr 0.00 sys + 0.05 cusr 0.00
csys = 0.06 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thank you for quick review.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Text-FindIndent
Short Description: heuristically determine the indent style
Branches: F-10 devel