Spec URL: http://iarnell.fedorapeople.org/perl-B-Utils.spec
SRPM URL: http://iarnell.fedorapeople.org/perl-B-Utils-0.07-1.fc11.src.rpm
Description: Helper functions for op tree manipulation
Note that rpmlint warns, but we ignore headers in perl packages.
perl-B-Utils.x86_64: W: devel-file-in-non-devel-package /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/B/Utils/Install/BUtils.h
Also note that perl-Module-Info incorrectly claims to provide B::Utils (reported in bug 474859).
Not much to say here. I agree that the rpmlint complaint is OK, as occasionally a single internal header file comes as part of a binary Perl module.
One of the tests is skipped due to a lack of Test::Signature, but honestly verifying signatures as part of the test suite isn't useful in all cases. If we need to patch a file, for example, the tests would fail.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(B::Utils) = 0.07
perl(B::Utils::OP) = 0.07
perl-B-Utils = 0.07-1.fc11
perl-B-Utils(x86-64) = 0.07-1.fc11
perl >= 0:5.006
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=22, Tests=136, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.06 usr 0.03 sys + 0.54 cusr
0.08 csys = 0.71 CPU)
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-B-Utils
Short Description: Helper functions for op tree manipulation
Branches: F-9 F-10
perl-B-Utils-0.07-2.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
perl-B-Utils-0.07-2.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9.
perl-B-Utils-0.07-2.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
perl-B-Utils-0.07-2.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-B-Utils
New Branches: EL-5
Owners: iarnell iburrell