Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 474965
Review Request: php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA - Driver based class to calculate holidays in USA
Last modified: 2008-12-09 06:39:11 EST
Spec URL: http://xulchris.fedorapeople.org/packages/php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA.spec
SRPM URL: http://xulchris.fedorapeople.org/packages/php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA-0.1.1-1.fc10.src.rpm
Date_Holidays helps you calculate the dates and titles of holidays and other
special celebrations. This is the driver for calculating holidays in USA.
It's been a while since I looked at a PHP module.
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA.noarch: W: no-documentation
which is not a problem.
Everything else looks fine.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Date_Holidays_USA) = 0.1.1
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA = 0.1.1-1.fc11
php-pear(Date_Holidays) >= 0.18.0
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module registration).
* code, not content.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA
Short Description: Driver based class to calculate holidays in USA
Branches: F-8 F-9 F-10 EL-5
We no longer accept F-8 branch requests.
cvs done except for F-8 branch.
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA-0.1.1-1.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA-0.1.1-1.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9.
Successfully built and pushed on all platforms. Thanks for the review! :D
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA-0.1.1-1.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA-0.1.1-1.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.