Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 476577
System Search: ISE if you enter alphabets in the what to search box where it should be numbers
Last modified: 2009-09-17 03:08:54 EDT
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RHN
2. Make sure RHN is populated w/ systems
3. Navagate to "Systems" on the main navigation bar
4. Navagate to "Advanced Search" on the left pane menu
5. The "System Search" page should appear
6. Enter "abc" into search box
7. select "Days since Last check In or Days since First Registered" from "what to search" drop down
8. Hit search
Error message saying you should enter number.
Fixed in this commit
This was done post spacewalk 0.4 branch, so is in line to be part of spacewalk 0.5
Spacewalk 0.5 released.
Spacewalk 0.5 has been released for long time ago.