Description of problem:
Qt Designer's desktop entry specifies the icon file 'designer'. This file is not present on a GNOME installer to which qt-devel is later added
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install qt-devel on a GNOME installation
2. Look at Applications->Programming
3. Right-click on Qt4 Designer's entry and put it on the panel
(2): Missing icon
(3): Launcher uses huge "missing icon" icon
Icon should be packaged, or the theme containing it should be pulled in
Sure enough, the "designer" icon used, is present only in kde'3 oxygen (and crystalsvg).
* Sun Sep 20 2009 Rex Dieter <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 4.5.2-19
- Missing Qt Designer icon (#476605)
qt-4.5.3-4.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
qt-4.5.3-7.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
qt-4.5.3-7.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.