Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 478098
MIGRATED_FROM_JIRA: Server and Studio is out of sync when editing mappings
Last modified: 2018-02-07 15:45:52 EST
I was editing my mapping and source definitions and made a few errors. I corrected them and resaved the configuration to Penrose; however, when I selected preview, the preview browser would sometimes not open. I restarted the server and checked the logs and noticed the error below. I also noticed an error earlier in my logs stating a source name was invalid. That source name did not exist in my penrose studio configuration - I had renamed it previously to a new name. Ultimately, I had to delete my configuration files and revert back to the defaults and then reimport my configuration on the studio side from a local backup to get the server working correctly again.
Two areas where I was making changes: renamed a database connection source, modifying mapping expressions. I had made numerous changes always saving the change each time and previewing it in the browser.
Discussion thread: http://groups.google.com/group/safehaus/browse_thread/thread/1ce6572860c91b25/9c220cd88c4fddff#9c220cd88c4fddff
Exception in thread "main" bsh.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 4,
column 31. Encountered: "i" (105), after : "'d"
at bsh.ParserTokenManager.getNextToken(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Parser.getNextToken(Unknown Source)
Marking bug as MODIFIED as it was already resolved in Jira - PENROSE-109