Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 478974
update it to latest release 1.5.8 , for fedora 11
Last modified: 2009-02-07 12:07:50 EST
Doxygen Release 1.5.8
(release date 27-12-2008)
* Completely rewrote the doxywizard. Main changes:
o It is now based on Qt version 4. (4.3 or higher is required)
o Different layout that allows easy switching between wizard and expert mode, without losing settings.
o Running doxygen can be done without first having to save the configuration file.
o For HTML output, there is a button to show the results in the default browser.
o Option to change the default configuration that is used when you first start the wizard.
o Non-default options are shown with red label, and there is context menu to reset them back to the default.
* Included Qt help update by Sebastian Pipping introducing three new options to define custom filter sections and attributes: QHP_CUST_FILTER_NAME, QHP_CUST_FILTER_ATTRS, QHP_SECT_FILTER_ATTRS. Doxygen now directly generates the indices needed by the qthelpgenerator. Qt customers can have a look at issue 28 of the Qt Quarterly for more information.
* id 131496, 522488, 541649, 554800: Add new option EXTENSION_MAPPING, which can be used to change the mapping of file extension to language parser, e.g. defining EXTENSION_MAPPING = f=C will make doxygen parse files with the .f extension as if it were C files.
* Added support for Vietnamese (thanks to Dang Minh Tuan)
* Thanks to Emin Ilker Cetinbas doxygen can now also produce Turkish documentation.
* id 143218: It is now possible to add the direction attributes normally used with the @param command to document parameters inline, e.g.
void foo(int v /**< [in] input parameter docs */);
Plus bug fixes....
one month latter and nobodu cared.
so closing ...