Spec URL: http://lmacken.fedorapeople.org/rpms/python-repoze-what-plugins-sql.spec
SRPM URL: http://lmacken.fedorapeople.org/rpms/python-repoze-what-plugins-sql-1.0-0.1.a4.r3024.fc10.src.rpm
This is an adapters and extras plugin for repoze.what.
The SQL plugin makes repoze.what support sources defined in SQLAlchemy-managed
databases by providing one group adapter, one permission adapter and one
utility to configure both in one go (optionally, when the group source and the
permission source have a relationship).
This plugin also defines repoze.what.plugins.quickstart.
Please update this to 1.0rc1.
* Sat May 30 2009 Luke Macken <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 1.0-0.2.rc1
- Update to 1.0rc1
* Fri Jun 05 2009 Luke Macken <email@example.com> - 1.0-0.3.rc1
- Patch our setup.py to use our own setuptools package
- rpmlint checks return nothing
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (BSD) OK, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream (89fb0bf9da58087dfe8b2bd882c1bfec3a512cf6)
- package compiles on devel (noarch)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: python-repoze-what-plugins-sql
Short Description: The repoze.what SQL plugin
Branches: F-10 F-11 EL-5
can this please get pushed into testing
Waiting for https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-repoze-what-1.0.8-2.fc10
python-repoze-what-plugins-sql-1.0-0.5.rc1.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
python-repoze-what-plugins-sql-1.0-0.5.rc1.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update python-repoze-what-plugins-sql'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F11/FEDORA-2009-8493
(In reply to comment #8)
> Waiting for
Just going through some of the TG2 related reviews: both this and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-repoze-what-1.0.8-2.fc11 have been in stable for a while, maybe this package can be built and pushed too?
BTW, the spec file BRs python-nose twice.
python-repoze-what-plugins-sql-1.0-0.5.rc1.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.