Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 483020
Review Request: torch - Torch is a simple machine-learning library
Last modified: 2009-02-17 12:14:27 EST
Spec URL: http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/torch/torch.spec
SRPM URL: http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/torch/torch-3.1-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: Torch is a simple machine-learning library, among its features you can find:
* A lot of things in gradient machines, that is, machines which could be
learned with a gradient descent. This includes multi-layered perceptrons,
radial bas is functions, mixtures of experts, convolutional networks and
even time-delay neural networks. In fact a lot of "modules" are available
that you can plug as you want to get what you need.
* Support vector machines, in classification and regression. As fast as the
old stand-alone program SVMTorch II, but with the powerful environment of
* Ensemble models such as bagging or adaboost.
* Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen regression and
Parzen density estimator.
* Distributions stuff, like Kmeans, Gaussian mixture models, hidden Markov
models, input-output hidden Markov models, and Bayes classifier.
* Speech recognition tools (Embedded training and large vocabulary decoding).
Koji scratch build: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1090884
- rpmlint checks return nothing
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (BSD) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- sources match upstream (e107eec98402b9fe85a273a45152cb8d7b8a277e & 59a2b0e6319dfdea5133687c232a4de501855738)
- package compiles on devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
- devel package ok
- no .la files
- post/postun ldconfig ok
- devel requires base package n-v-r
Beautiful package, approved.
Thanks for a fast review!
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: torch
Short Description: Torch is a simple machine-learning library
Branches: F-9 F-10
torch-3.1-1.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update torch'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F10/FEDORA-2009-1323