Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 484338
cannot set keyboard from 'USA(Dvorak)' to 'USA' in gdm
Last modified: 2015-01-14 18:22:23 EST
Description of problem:
I set keyboard layout successfully from 'USA' to USA(Dvorak)
using gdm when logging in.
but I cannot set keyboard from 'USA(Dvorak)' to 'USA' in gdm.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. make the current keyboard layout is 'USA', restart computer.
2. on the gdm login screen, choose 'USA(Dvorak)' as keyboard. and login os.
3. make sure the keyboard layout has been changed successfully by navigating
system menu, System -> Preference -> Hardware -> Keyboard, and check the
4. logout system.
5. login again with 'USA' keyboard.
6. check the keyboard layout as step 3.
the keyboard layout is still 'USA(Dvorak)'
the keyboard layout is 'USA'
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 484488 ***