Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 485542
Review Request: breip-font - The Breip handwriting-style cursive font
Last modified: 2011-05-26 13:32:00 EDT
Spec URL: http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~scarter4/breip-font.spec
SRPM URL: http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~scarter4/breip-font-0.5.1-2.fc10.src.rpm
Description: Breip is a handwriting font made by Alan Hussey using the handwriting of his friend Adam Breipohl, hence the name 'breip'.
I also have another font awaiting review, which you can find here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=484057 . I need two clean font package submissions to be sponsored, and this is my second package. Comments and reviews are welcome!
1. If you have access to the fonts sources, please start by removing the pre-built *.ttf and *.otf and only ship the result of your build in the noarch package
2. Do not try to package both ttf and otf formats
3. The otf file in the archive looks suspiciously bigger thant the ttf file, and it has a newer timestamp. Please check with upstream it was actually build from the packaged sfds and not from a more recent version they forgot to publish
4. You need to add fontforge to buildrequires if you want you package to build in mock/koji. If you want to maintain packages in Fedora it's a good idea to install mock on your system
5. you can drop
for fedora-devel (will probably change the behaviour of the macros in F9 and F10 too soonish)
6. your fontconfig file is not finished
Since this is going nowhere :(