Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 490354
Review Request: emacs-elib - The Emacs Lisp Library
Last modified: 2013-10-19 10:42:52 EDT
Spec URL: http://dev.sgu.ru/b/SPECS/emacs-elib.spec
SRPM URL: http://dev.sgu.ru/b/SRPMS/emacs-elib-1.0-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: Elib, the GNU Emacs lisp library, is a collection of elisp functions which you can use as parts of your own elisp programs. Each file contains functions which have something in common, e.g. they handle a certain data type.
+ Package name matches naming guildlines
+ Buildroot will be cleaned at the beginning of %clean and %install
* Specification of the Buildroot is ok.
- Basename of the SPEC file doesn't machtes package name
- URL doesn't shows on proper project homepage
- Source doesn't contains full qualified URL
- Please change BuildArchitecures into BuildArch:
- Source are not in separe el subpackage
- Specification of the installation destination on fullfill Emace
- Package doesn't contains correct Changelog
you have to specified version-release on it
Your package seems to need a lot of love. I want to suggest that you should
read the packaging guildlines and the guildlines for emacs packages carefully.
If you can demonstrate in your next approach, that you have understand this
guildlines, I may be willing to sponsor you.
Thanks for review, Jochen. Sorry for delay. Your remarks is really important but i can't rebuild srpm right now. I'll try to rebuild rpm according with gnuemacs packaging gudelines in the near future.