Description of Problem:
Don't shoot me, Bill!
I appreciate the patch into halt that you did. There's just one more little
By the time we get down there to run the "$MODEL -k $DEVICE" command, if
/usr is on its own FS (as it often is, and should be), then the program we
want to run is gone.
It's disgusting, but what I did was up top in halt, see if we're going to
need to do this later on, and then "cp -a $MODEL /tmp". I know, /tmp could
be on a separate FS too.
So what's to do?
1. Cp to /tmp and try not to gag.
2. Cp to / and try not to gag.
3. Cp to somewhere in /etc and try not to gag.
4. Change the NUT rpm to put the UPS $MODEL programs in /bin, and try not
5. Change the NUT rpm to put the UPS $MODEL programs in /sbin and try not
Got any ideas that don't need "and try not to gag" appended to them?
These are on /sbin now, I think.