Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 492744
Review Request: python-grizzled - The Grizzled Utility Library is a general-purpose Python library
Last modified: 2009-07-10 16:13:27 EDT
Spec URL: http://jason.friedland.id.au/pkg/python-grizzled.spec
SRPM URL: http://jason.friedland.id.au/pkg/python-grizzled-0.9.1-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: The Grizzled Utility Library is a general-purpose Python library with a variety of different modules and packages. It's roughly organized into subpackages that group different kinds of utility functions and classes.
Oh and I forgot to mention, this is my first package and I'm looking for a sponsor (have just added FE-NEEDSPONSOR to blocks field).
Updated SPEC to conform to: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python
New SRPM: http://jason.friedland.id.au/pkg/python-grizzled-0.9.1-2.fc10.src.rpm
Same things here:
- don't use macros where they aren't needed (python, cp, mv, rm and so on)
- BR should be python-devel, not python [BR: python, python-devel is also redundant since python-devel requires python]
- Don't use filelists in install phase, but list the files and directories explicitly in the %files section (you can use wildcards, though), also %defattr should be (-,root,root,-)
- Remove empty %post and %postun sections
What is the status of this bug?
(In reply to comment #3)
> - don't use macros where they aren't needed (python, cp, mv, rm and so on)
- Using thise macros is not forbidden.
No response; closing.