Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 495128
"New VM" dialog box misspells "operating" as "opertaing".
Last modified: 2009-06-04 17:18:21 EDT
Thanks, still the case with virt-manager-0.7.0-4.fc11 and upstream
Moving to POST.
Pushing an update to updates-test with the fix for this; please add a comment to bodhi if you test this
* Thu May 21 2009 Mark McLoughlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 0.7.0-5.fc11
- Fix 'opertaing' typo in 'New VM' dialog (#495128)
- Allow details window to resize again (#491683)
- Handle collecting username for vnc authentication (#499589)
- Actually handle arch config when creating a VM (#499145)
- Log libvirt capabilities at startup to aid debugging (#500337)
virt-manager-0.7.0-5.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
virt-manager-0.7.0-5.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update virt-manager'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F11/FEDORA-2009-5410
virt-manager-0.7.0-5.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.