Spec URL: http://rezza.hofyland.cz/fedora/packages/leonidas-kde-theme/leonidas-kde-theme.spec
SRPM URL: http://rezza.hofyland.cz/fedora/packages/leonidas-kde-theme/leonidas-kde-theme-0.2.0-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: This is Leonidas KDE Theme Artwork containing KSplash theme, KDM theme and wallpapers theme.
This is first quick preview as we need this package asap...
I can take a look.
tested it out... for a first try, it looks pretty darn good.
leonidas-kde-theme.noarch: W: dangling-relative-symlink /usr/share/wallpapers/leonidas_wide.png ../backgrounds/leonidas/lion/wide/1920x1200/leonidas-1-noon.png
leonidas-kde-theme.noarch: W: dangling-relative-symlink /usr/share/wallpapers/leonidas_high.png ../backgrounds/leonidas/lion/normalish/1280x1024/leonidas-1-noon.png
1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 2 warnings.
Tested against leonidas-backgrounds-common-10.93.1-1.fc11.noarch
looks like the targets are jpg's not png's, but that's something that can be sorted out later. (nonblocking)
1. Address rpmlint warnings (above)
2. near Source URL, include a comment pointing to fedorahosted.org/leonidas-kde-theme upstream
3. License: leonidas-backgrounds-common is CC-BY-SA, but GPLV2 is also included here, is that the other/plymouth bits? (either way, documenting which parts are licensed which in a comment would help clarify for posterity).
Otherwise, it's really a simple noarch pkg, and conformant. APPROVED.
Backgrounds are JPG, we need PNG for KSplash, must be sorted out...
1. could I have a hint?
2. ok, I forgot it (was on TODO)
3. kdm Leonidas.xml is GPLv2 copyrighted (actually it's GPLv2+, I have to correct it)
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: leonidas-kde-theme
Short Description: Leonidas KDE Theme
Owners: jreznik rdieter kkofler than ltinkl