Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 496215
ISE / 500 when coming to /network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt without being logged in
Last modified: 2009-04-20 21:23:53 EDT
Description of problem:
I've received ISE / 500 on the /network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt page. I think even if I'm not sure that it is related to the web traceback shown below and that it is caused by me clicking on the URL while the session has already expired. I was subsequently able to achieve that ISE by Signing Out from the WebUI and then going directly to the URL.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite-5.3.0-RHEL5-re20090403.2 on i386
Not really sure how deterministic this is.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Satellite.
2. In another tab/window, go to https://FQDN/network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt, see it load alright.
3. Click Sign Out in the first tab.
4. Reload that /network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt page.
500 Error - Internal Server Error
You may have reached this page in one of the following ways:
1. You are using an outdated version of Konqueror 3.0, which may not handle form variables properly in all cases. Continuing to use this outdated version of Konqueror may have unexpected results. Please up2date to the latest version of Konqueror (3.03 or greater), or if this is not possible, please use another browser.
2. You've found an error in the site. Please report this error to your local administrator with details of how you received this message.
No ISE / 500, redirect to log in page or something.
The email web traceback I received which might be related was:
The following exception occurred while executing this request:
GET /network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt HTTP/1.1 (from browser)
/network/monitoring/scout/index.pxt (from Apache)
Fri Apr 17 12:54:53 2009
Cookie: rh_omni_tc=70160000000H4AjAAK; s_vi=[CS]v1|49E4A8C400001466-A3A09C2000033B4[CE]; __qca=1224585041-7685865-45702227
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2009032713 Fedora/3.0.8-1.fc10 Firefox/3.0.8
(not logged in)
Can't call method "preferred_page_size" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Sniglets/Lists.pm line 117.
Using fjs-0-03 I was not able to reproduce this. Using exact steps - I got:
So for me, it correctly re-directed to the login page as I expected. This was using the 4/14 530 Beta ISO.
Are you able to borrow someone else's Sat to re-confirm bug? Right now I expect that if re-confirmed, I will move it onto sat530-canfix.
I confirm that using compose Satellite-5.3.0-RHEL5-re20090414.0-i386 I'm no longer able to reproduce this problem..