Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 498160
New release available
Last modified: 2009-06-15 22:45:10 EDT
Some days ago was a new version of archmage released. Perhaps it's worth to think about an update from 0.1.9 to 0.2.
* CHM -> Single HTML conversion
* CHM -> PDF conversion
* CHM -> Plain Text conversion
* Changed option - 'dump' for dumping HTML data from CHM file into standard output.
* Huge code re-factoring and lot of small changes/fixes...
* [SF #1767529] IOError exception using CHM dump option
* [SF #1955872] import error
* [SF #1805070] TOC is broken after decompilation
* [SF #1767522] CHM -> single HTML conversion
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 11 development cycle.
Changing version to '11'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
archmage-0.2.3-1.fc11 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 11.
archmage-0.2.3-1.fc11 has been pushed to the Fedora 11 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.