SRPM URL: http://kwizart.fedorapeople.org/review/mingw32-libatomic_ops-1.2-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: MinGW Windows libatomic_ops compression library.
- Please change the %define tags at the top of the spec file with %global (because of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#.25global_preferred_over_.25define )
- What does the patch libatomic_ops-1.2-ppclwzfix.patch do? According to the filename I think it's some ppc-specific fix which doesn't have any effect on Win32
- Is it true that this package only provides a static library and no shared library (.dll) ? If that's the case, some special exceptions apply: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Packaging_Static_Libraries (however, we may need to interpret these slightly different as we don't use -devel subpackages)
- The version number in the ChangeLog doesn't match the version specified in the Version and Release tags
Thx for the review:
Description: MinGW Windows port of the libatomic_ops library
- Drop the powerpc patch
- Move to %%global from %%define
- Provides -static as there is only one static library
- Rsync with native package (Fix the License tag)
The URL http://kwizart.fedorapeople.org/review/mingw32-libatomic_ops-1.2-2.fc11.src.rpm gives me a 404 right now
(In reply to comment #3)
> gives me a 404 right now
fixed, I've re-organized the review queue on my fpeople.org
Note: the native Fedora package has been orphaned and remains as such until now. I think there is a plan to have it merged with gc. I may drop this package then.
(And with advices from the gc native package maintainer).
Do you still want me to review this package (as the native one has been orphaned) ?
I've made a working (building, no runtime test yet). mingw32-gc package.
The problem is that's the 9.2 alpha release.
I don't remember which mingw32 package I haven't yet submitted will requires mingw32-libatomic_ops, so that can wait a little for gc 9.2 to move to stable from upstream.
So yes, the plan is to have it merged with gc.
For the record, mingw32-gcc has been submitted as #512323