Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 504710
Review Request: rubygem-gettext_rails - Localization support for Ruby on Rails(>=2.3) by Ruby-GetText-Package
Last modified: 2009-06-27 00:15:24 EDT
Spec URL: http://mtasaka.fedorapeople.org/Review_request/Ruby_on_Rails/rubygem-gettext_rails.spec
SRPM URL: http://mtasaka.fedorapeople.org/Review_request/Ruby_on_Rails/rubygem-gettext_rails-2.0.4-1.fc.src.rpm
gettext_rails provides the localization for Ruby on Rails-2.3 or later
* Autodetect client locale using locale/locale_rails.
* Easy maintenance of translations to use powerful tools for gettext family.
* Model translation using gettext_activerecord.
* Localization for some helpers.
* Works with other Rails I18n backend.
* Note that gettext_rails is not the one of I18n backend.
* Thread safe.
(koji) scratch build
- For F-12: http://mtasaka.fedorapeople.org/Review_request/Ruby_on_Rails/Mock_results/
- For F-11: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1400009
Note that currently this package is for F-11 and above.
* Fri Jun 12 2009 Mamoru Tasaka <email@example.com> - 2.0.4-2
- Also mark gettext mo files under test/ directory with %%lang
* Tue Jun 16 2009 Mamoru Tasaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 2.0.4-3
- Remove COPYING for now
- Recreate gettext .mo file
OK source files match upstream
OK package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
OK specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
OK dist tag is present.
OK Global are used.
OK build root is correct.
OK license field matches the actual license.
OK license is open source-compatible (LGPLv2 or Ruby). License text included in package in part of reason has been given properly.
OK latest version is being packaged.
OK BuildRequires are proper.
OK %clean is present.
OK package builds in koji (Rawhide/x86_64).
OK rpmlint is silent.
OK final provides and requires look sane.
-- %check is present (however, test need more work, not a blocker).
OK owns the directories it creates.
OK doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
OK no duplicates in %files.
OK file permissions are appropriate.
OK correct scriptlets present.
OK code, not content.
OK huge %docs has been moved to sub-package
OK package installed properly
According to ruby guideline, the package uses proper ruby specific packaging.
** APPROVED **
Package is noarch.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: rubygem-gettext_rails
Short Description: Localization support for Ruby on Rails by Ruby-GetText-Package
Rebuilt on all archs, submitted push request on bodhi, closing.
Thank you for the review and CVS procedure.