Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 504947
[oocalc] The print ranges can not be changed well
Last modified: 2009-06-10 03:39:16 EDT
Description of problem:
If you set your own print ranges, and then add another cell to it, it can not show correctly print preview.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch the oocalc
2. Input some words in cells (such as input some words into 5 cells in row1 )
3. Click the File->Page Preview to check what is your current print result
4. Select two cells with words,and click the Format->Print Ranges->Define
5. Back to the File->Page Preview to check the setted print result
6. Select other cells with words(make sure you have at least a cell not be selected),and click the Format->Print Ranges->Add
7. Back to the File->Page Preview to check the print result after add the current selection to the defined print area
After the step 7, the preview result is the same as the result of the step 5.
After the step 7, the preview page should contains added cell.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 449813 ***