Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 506748
refactor taskomatic code into a separate jar
Last modified: 2010-05-22 00:39:53 EDT
bug #470991 revealed that the taskomatic code living in the same jar as the
webapp (rhn.jar) causes the webapp to require unnecessary code.
- put the com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.* into a taskomatic.jar file.
- keep the rest of the com.redhat.rhn.* in rhn.jar
- make taskomatic require rhn.jar
- remove rpm requires of concurrent, quartz, and tanukiwrapper from spacewalk-java
- put taskomatic.jar into spacewalk-taskomatic
- make sure we don't have any ClassNotFoundExceptions
Created attachment 348495 [details]
there is some cross contamination
Not really that big a deal. It seems to work just fine today.