Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 507544
Review Request: perl-Math-Curve-Hilbert - Perl Implementation of Hilberts space filling Curve
Last modified: 2009-08-15 07:23:54 EDT
Spec URL: http://ron.fedorapeople.org/perl-Math-Curve-Hilbert.spec
SRPM URL: http://ron.fedorapeople.org/perl-Math-Curve-Hilbert-0.04-1.fc11.src.rpm
The Hilbert Curve module provides some useful functions using Hilberts Space-
filling Curve. This is handy for things like Dithering, Flattening n-
dimensional data, fractals - all kind of things really.
Koji scratch build: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1433035
Builds fine and rpmlint is silent.
I would suggest a tweaked %description with better grammar and capitalization:
The Hilbert curve module provides some useful functions using Hilberts space-
filling Curve. This is handy for things like dithering, flattening
n-dimensional data, fractals - all kinds of things really.
That's terribly minor, so you can fix it up if you like when you check in.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
x description could use some minor tweaks.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Math::Curve::Hilbert) = 0.04
perl-Math-Curve-Hilbert = 0.04-1.fc12
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
The package review process needs reviewers! If you haven't done any package
reviews recently, please consider doing one.
Thank you for the review.
I will fix the %description field when I check the package in.
Did you intend to make a CVS request so that you can get this checked in and built? http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CVS_admin_requests
I apologize for my inactivity. Work has been taking up all my time lately.
But, I will try to get checked in tomorrow.
That's fine; I just wanted to make sure you weren't having problems with the procedure.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Math-Curve-Hilbert
Short Description: Perl implementation of Hilberts space-filling curve
Branches: F-10 F-11
Checked in and built on devel, F-10, F-11.
Thanks for the review.