Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 508560
selinux violation when adding a printer
Last modified: 2009-06-29 04:52:55 EDT
Created attachment 349705 [details]
Description of problem:
SELinux notes a violation when I try to "add a printer".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose System - Administration - Printing.
2. Choose "New".
3. Answer "Password for root on localhost?"
4. "New SELinux security alert" notification appears. "AVC denial, click icon to view."
5. Click the icon as directed.
6. "setroubleshoot browser" says:(see attachment)
SELinux noted a violation.
Adding a printer should go smoothly, without SELinux violation messages.
In spite of the SELinux violation message, the printer was successfully added.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 507098 ***