Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 510825
Recording capability lost on SIIG Soundwave 5.1 PCI boards
Last modified: 2010-05-14 04:37:50 EDT
Description of problem:
The ability to record (arecord, etc) has been lost on SIIG SoundWave 5.1 boards
in this release. The board was configured correctly using alsamixer.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install SIIG Soundwave 5.1 board.
2. Configure Capture level on microphone.
3. Connect audio source to microphone port.
4. Use arecord command to record wav file (arecord a.wav)
5. Use aplay to play the recording. Silence will be played.
Silence will be played.
Captured audio recording should be played.
Please, attach information from the 'alsa-info.sh --no-upload' script. Can be get at http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh .