Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 514852
im-chooser recommends both IBus and SCIM immediately after IBus installation
Last modified: 2009-10-08 08:26:47 EDT
Description of problem:
im-chooser recommends both IBus and SCIM immediately after IBus installation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
* Once. But I suspect if you uninstall IBus and reinstall it, you would be able to reproduce it.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Upgrade from F10 to F11.
1. Open IM chooser and only see SCIM mentioned with "(recommended)" next to it.
2. yum groupinstall sinhala-support
3. Re-open IM chooser (I can't remember if I closed it before (2) or after (2))
* im-chooser states: "Use SCIM (recommended)" and "Use IBus (recommended)"
* im-chooser stating: "Use SCIM" and "Use IBus (recommended)"
Also happens in rawhide.
Fixed in imsettings-0.107.1-2.fc12.