Description of problem:
If there is a problem configuring a network device during installation, anaconda displays an error dialog. When the dialog is closed, a "Wait" mouse cursor is displayed, indicating that Anaconda is busy or something, and the user needs to wait before proceeding.
Actually, Anaconda is NOT waiting, and "Back" and "Next" buttons and the rest of the GUI do work if clicked.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot from installation media
2. Proceed to the package selection screen
3. Select "Updates" repository,(Network information is requested)
4. Specify INVALID IP, netmask, gateway, or nameservers, to prevent correct repository access
5. Wait 5min+ for the error dialog to be displayed (This is FAR too long to wait, a cancel dialog should be shown in the meantime!)
6. Close the diqalog.
Wait mouse cursor is displayed.
regular arrow mouse cursor is displayed.
This should be fixed in version 12.25 of anaconda.
Thanks for the report.