Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 519364
Upgrade to 0.2.1 release to add many missing APIs & fix major bugs
Last modified: 2009-08-26 11:51:54 EDT
Description of problem:
libvirt in F12 is on version 0.6.4, but the perl-Sys-Virt release is missing many APIs from this release of libvirt. These APIs are needed in order to run the perl-Sys-Virt-TCK test suite recently added to F12. Please rebase to the release just announced
Changes since 0.2.0:
- Add all new APIs upto libvirt 0.6.4 (network interfaces,
storage volume cloning and node device create/delete)
- Fix off-by-1 in UUID stringification
- Set default values for optional params.
- Use SvOK check for potentially undefined string params
- Export all the virError related constants
- Fix some memory leaks in C layer
- Remove bogus module imports from test suite
FYI, I would be happy to commit & build new versions myself - just waiting for pkgdb request to be approved.....
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
fixed in rawhide, thanks for your report.