Patches are being prepared for fixes from upstream and also testing of the
in-box driver by QLogic and our partners.
*** Bug 514440 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 515007 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The patches have been submitted via bug 516833.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 516833 ***
I would prefer we don't declare this BZ a duplicate, because there may be more patches arriving in the next couple of months. In addition my intention was to keep the P3+ updates somewhat separate from more generic updates for all P3 parts.
We need to confirm that there is third-party commitment to
test for the resolution of this request during the RHEL 5.5
Beta Test Phase before we can approve it for acceptance
into the release.
RHEL 5.5 Beta Test Phase is expected to begin around February
In order to avoid any unnecessary delays, please post a
confirmation as soon as possible, including the contact
information for testing engineers.
Any additional information about alternative testing variations we
could use to reproduce this issue in-house would be appreciated.
Comment #7 applies to @Qlogic too.
HP will verify the driver.
Tony - I'll leave it to you now if you want to continue with Marcus's plan in Comment #5 or to dupe this.