Description of Problem:
Bugzilla loses the login cookie on some screen transitions. This happens with both
konq (cvs yesterday) and moz 0.9.foo, so it's not the browser.
3. Submit "remember query as"
4. Oh shit login again
5. Query saved. Return to query page.
6. Not logged in. Click login. Ah it's got the cookie now. Nice bugzilla (pats beast
on the head).
7. Go to query page.
8. Run query. Nothin' interesting. New bug.
9. Oh fsck login again... can I just click login? Yup. I'm logged in. New bug.
9A. Auuuggggh!!!!! "I'll give you a fscking email address you piece of ..." Type in
email address and password again. Konq remembers some fields but not
passwords (by design).
10. Ok. Enter new bug. Save bug.
11. [sound of monitor hitting pavement 5 stories below]
I takes me 7 logins to query the db and post a new bug. Please look at this.
I've got all the cookies, I'm not losing my cookies :), and the expiration date
is in 2029. Mozilla and Konq don't share a common codebase, so I think it's on
DATA POINT! USEFUL INFO!
If I go straight to:
rather than going through the main bugizlla page and selecting the New Bug link,
and then clicking past the bozo page, IT KNOWS I'M LOGGED IN! And it continues
to know that until I have the bug posted.
This has got to mean something.
Red Hat's current Bugzilla version is 2.18. I am moving all older open bugs to
this version. Any bugs against the older versions will need to be verified that
they are still bugs. This will help me also to sort them better.