Description of problem:
gnome-font-viewer nor gnome-thumbnail-font are provided by this package in f10, those apps don't seem to be provided by other packages either.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install fedora 10 with gnome and make sure that control-center is installed
2. see the icon and/or double click a .ttf file
- No font thumbnail
- Error message saying that there isn't any program installed to open the file
- See a proper font thumbnail.
- gnome-font-viewer would open and show the font.
The bug is not precent in F9 nor F11, i could track the removal of the elements to this commit http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/control-center/F-10/control-center.spec?view=diff&r1=1.381&r2=1.382
It was removed upstream, see:
Will be in Fedora 12/GNOME 2.28