Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 522413
Request for rebuilding system-config-netboot with latest translation from VCS Repo for Translators' Review
Last modified: 2010-05-03 09:57:25 EDT
This bug is created to request you to rebuild your package with latest translations from VCS repository. First phase of translation is completed on 10th of September 2009. Translators will be waiting till 15th September 2009 for Package Maintainers to rebuild packages with latest translations.
Please collect the translations from the VCS after midnight EST 10th September 2009.
Details for this action has already been communicated through fedora-devel-list in the e-mail: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-September/msg00335.html
Despite this bug, any of the FLSCo members or FLP-admins may contact you individually to remind the package rebuild task. Please cooperate with FLP members to help them make your package and Fedora localized better.
1. Translators will expect a new release of your package on their Fedora Rawhide machines, when they do 'yum update package_name'.
2. Please do let us know through this bug, when you release a new revision of your package.
* For any queries please do ping email@example.com
* Relevant portion from the Fedora Release schedule pertaining to this task:
- Final Software Translation Period (POT to PO) => Tue 2009-08-04 Thu 2009-09-10
- Ongoing Test Package Builds for Translation Review => Thu 2009-09-10 Mon 2009-09-14 (**)
- Review Software Translations => Tue 2009-09-15 Tue 2009-09-22
(**) This task may be renamed to "Build F12 collection packages for all language translators' review and correction"
Can you please take some action on this bug?
2009-09-14 23:59 EST is the last day to submit a new build for the component with respect to this bug.
I'll try to backport translations to current rawhide version as in trunk there's new development version which is not ready to be shipped yet.
Thank you for your prompt action.
A release to be made for translators' review is not shipped to users.
So it sounds that the ticket can be closed?
I can prepare non public release just for translators. But it seems it's easier to finish development version and put it to rawhide. I hope I can do it next week.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 12 development cycle.
Changing version to '12'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
Closing as F12 has been released a long time ago. Please file a new bug concerning F13, if it's still necessary.