Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 52298
minor types during text-based install
Last modified: 2005-10-31 17:00:50 EST
Description of Problem:
There are several minor typos during the text based installer. They are:
1) on the Disk Partitioning Setup screen, "paritioning" in the 2nd para
should be partitioning
2) After that screen, if the partition table is inconsistent a warning
appears. In the middle of the message there is the typo "ignore,but" --
there should be a space after the comma.
3) On the next screen, Automatic Partitioning, the last clause of the first
sentence ("you must choose how to use the space on hard drives") sounds
1) Fixed in CVS.
2) I can't find the string "ignore,but" anywhere...
3) I don't want to make things hard for the translators at this point. This
will have to wait.